T20 Group is a full-service agency doing everything from brand strategy, advertising, to digital projects.
Over the past 3 years we’ve developed a system and platform that allows our clients to run engaging touch screen content in their retail environments. Think product customisation, visualisation, games, animation/video, anything really!
Multiple clients have just signed up for this system, and will be rolling out touch screens in various stores nationwide. So we need a kick ass UI designer and two front end developers to help bring these amazing in-store experiences to life.
You will be crafting immersive interfaces and engaging content for touch screens, and working closely with our team of passionate designers and developers.
Not forgetting the responsive websites, EDMs and usual digital work; there is a huge variety of projects to be a part of.
You’ll be in a great work environment with a talented team of easy-going people, located in the heart of Melbourne CBD.
The positions available are:
3 month contract with potential for full-time
Your responsibilities will include:
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Deliver detailed UI designs for web and mobile Apps (iOS and Android), tablet by applying your deep understanding of user experience, digital design, iconography, typography, colour, space and texture
• Create visual prototypes to illustrate the user experiences and application flow to developers and project stakeholders
• Keep abreast of mobile technologies and latest technology trends in all areas of UI, including best practice for mobile and browser platforms
• Translate verbal ideas and briefs into working models to demonstrate the user experience
• Implement and create designs around best practice principles, graphic design standards, design trends and techniques for web and mobile software products
• Design, maintain and promote detailed style guides for key products
• Apply critical-thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills to create awesome user interfaces
• Verify design assumptions through user testing
• 3+ years experience as a designer in an agency environment
• Ability to perform UX research, build data-driven prototypes, and user test.
• An understanding of the point of motion in interfaces, beyond eye-candy.
• Visual Design experience across all digital touch points - apps, web, graphics
• Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Hard worker, team player, good communication skills
• Motivated, can do, enthusiastic attitude
• Wizard with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator etc
Short-term contract or full-time position
Your responsibilities will include:
• Content management and maintenance of websites, EDM's and digital creative.
• Coding in HTML, CSS and JQuery
• Contribute to the development, and testing of websites, touch screens, tablet applications, eNewsletters, portals and CRM software.
• Customisation, implementation and ongoing development of web-based software and other online systems
• Build of web-based interfaces and applications
• Design and development of custom web projects and mobile websites
• Niche in-house projects
• Experience with responsive development
• Experience with server-side script PHP, MySQL
• Demonstrated experience in building websites and solid graphic design skills
• Completed or in the process of completing a tertiary degree in design or multimedia related field and/or a combination of relevant qualifications and experience in a design related field
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge of typographic, graphic design and/or user interface principles
• Great attitude and approach to team work.
• High level of quality control
• High level of personal motivation and initiative
• Ability to be proactive, creative and innovative
• You can write your code from scratch (that is clear and maintainable), love debugging and benchmarking, and are passionate about providing great performing code.
• Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Experience/knowledge of coding animation within HTML will be highly regarded
• Demonstrated illustrative skills for wireframe conceptualisation, site-mapping and content/data modelling
• Demonstrated experience in UX/UI design
• Experience with developing touchscreen content is a major bonus
Get in touch
If one of these roles sounds right for you, send through your resume and portfolio to our Head of Digital - Nick Vargheese (firstname.lastname@example.org), and let’s have a chat.
Taking a website from yesterday to tomorrow
The new Guests website now reflects the brand in a very positive way.
Cayzer’s innovative, new website is open for inspection
The design, responsiveness and user experience of Cayzer’s new website embodies the Cayzer brand promise of always putting their customer first.
A saucepan needs a tissue, and a toothbrush needs a hug.
We can confidently say that both of these spots will stand out in an often-noisy, often-predictable ad-break.
Calling all UI/UX Designers and Front-End Developers
We're looking for some talented people to join our growing team